Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Titulo

I am here! The blog page is now in Spanish so we'll see how this works.
Europe is so overrated - this is it! Especially for West Coast people. The flight is the same amount of time but no jet lag. I just got to the hostel and I'm not even in need of a nap yet. The hostel is great. Info for worryers:
Hostel Forestal. Street address = Coronel Santiago Bueras 120 in the Parque Forestal neighborhood of Santiago. Free internet, it is clean and not many people which is good for sleeping but bad for making buddies.
The smog here is really bad but you can still make out the Andes in the distance. The city is incredibly clean with amazing architecture from what I saw on my shuttlebus ride from the airport.
One of my guidebooks says that this is the safest country in the hemispheres - West and South! I'm going to checkout some museums and a language school in case I decide to stick around here for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home